Thursday 8 October 2009

Dolls House Fair in November

I am pleased to confirm that I will be attending the dolls house fair at Pudsey, Leeds on Saturday November 7th 2009. This brilliant fair is run by Doreen jeffries, my husband and I are both so pleased to be returning for another fantastic day. this is really one of my favourite days of the whole year, I love the people, the stands the hall and of course Doreen and Bob.

Its well worth a visit if you are near by to see some of the quality stands that will be showing on the day. I always look forward to a visit to my next door stand to see my friend Vicky from Secrets, she makes the most adorable ladies items and dressed beds, I have several pieces in my won Mill Cottage.

You can get more information about Leeds show at:
http://www.doreenjeffriesdollshousefairs.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Emma congratulations for your blog!!! And hope you enjoy the Doll House Fair. I take the opportunity to let you know that you have wonderful items in your on-line shop.
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meli, that is very kind of you to say so. I hope to get lots more time to post on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.